GUI design guidelines
Last update: 2018-07-30 by EGE3D
environment and tools
- We develop under Linux Gentoo. But we test the system also with Ubuntu or Mint and it works fine as well.
- CMake for makefiles. Last version available.
- Compilers are GNU g++ and CLang indifferently. We generally try to compile with both switching toolchain (cmakex.sh).
- Compiler for Windows is Mingw. (PS: Compile batch for windows has to be terminated yet).
- IDE is Netbeans 8.2.
- Download the project from Github
- Here is a list of tutorials loaded to Youtube. At the bottom of the page see Tutorial from 01 to 04, they contains instructions to configure the system, download the code and compile for different platforms.