GUI design guidelines
Last update: 2018-07-30 by EGE3D
system architecture documentation
Tip: We suggest to keep the software open in an IDE like Netbeans while reading documentation. This because during reading there are references to code and the source itself contains comments.
openGL ES2 infrastructure
- Development environment we actually use.
- Architecture of a C++ Cross Platform 2D GUI
- Graphic Context with GLFW3
- Texture handling
- Render the GUI
- Brief shaders description - the core of display
EGE2D GUI infrastructure
- Composite pattern : the structural support for widgets
- Software design